So finally Ive decided to post some pictures from our trip out West. It was simply put AMAZING! I love Boulder and fell in love with some new places as well. However I would move to Boulder in a heart beat - so watch out Catherine, Mandy, Oliver, Allison and Will - you might have a new neighbors! :)
Allison and I getting our picture taken after hiking up some absurb hill that was near where we were camping at Eleven Mile. John wanted to see the mountains... 

This picture is of the girls while we were camping - we are such hotties.

We are such hikers... Pretty Mountains!



2 comments:
Hey Katie! I miss you so much already! Yea...I love that I made your blog...check ours your on there now :)!!!!
Come move out here...just move back to NC when we go back!!! Hahah...love you,
al
Nice work, Pav. We're missing you out here. Move to Boulder, mmkay?
Post a Comment