Thursday, April 24, 2008
Lucy
Lucy is my puppy dog. The bf and I got her late last summer - sort of an impulse decision if I do say so myself. I was not really planning on getting a dog - however she fell into our laps so to speak. One of our dear friends - mj - sent me an email with a darling picture of a puppy. And well as joke I forwarded it on the bf - with "please get for me" in the subject. Well that very afternoon he called about the puppy! Needless to say it has been an adventure ever since we got her. She is a crazy dog - seriously she is so weird. But I guess dogs take after their owners ... Anyways my head is killing me and I need to get ready for Greys Anatomy ! It returns to ABC tonight! Thank goodness that strike is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment