This morning the bf and I woke up early - perhaps due to the fact that we went to the World Beer Festival on Saturday and were in bed by umm 9:00pm. We had a blast! This was the second time we went to the festival, however this time we went with a group which ended up being alot of fun. I bought some fantastic t-shirts and pint glasses.
Okay back to Sunday adventures...
So we got up early and went for a run with the goose (Lucy) through Rothgeb Park. Its a really nice/easy loop to run. After having a great run we decided to go to Traders Joes - my favorite grocery store ever. We then headed off to downtown Cary to find the soda fountain pharmacy where I worked at when I was college - Ashworth Drug. Unfortunately it was closed, however we are definitely going to go back for grilled cheese and milkshakes next Saturday! From Cary we decided to go and check out Logans which is by Peace College. We found a fantastic grocery store - Capital Grocery Market.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love capital grocery!!! you had not discovered this before?!?!?! xoxo
Post a Comment