Sunday, June 8, 2008

Recovering ....

Last night the bf and i went to see jimmy buffett and it was AMAZING! We had a blast...even if it was 100 degrees outside. (seriously it was over a 100 yesterday) Anyways we found a spot in the shade, starting drinking some cornoas and enjoying the scene around us. One of our fellow parrott heads actually brought their pontoon boat with them to the concert and were partying on the boat in the parking lot. It was hysterical..I ve never seen tailgating taken to this level. Other people had pools and blow up palm trees. It was awesome.
Today has been a bit less productive then I had hoped - but I did manage to give the Goose and Daisy (the bf's family dog who we were watching for the weekend) a bath today and we took them to petsmart for a nail trimming. Now do not judge about paying someone to cut my dogs nails - I worked at a vet when I was in highschool and have done my fair share of nail clippings but I can not stand quicking a dog. Therefore I gladly give that pleasure to someone else to do. Twelve dollars well spent.

No comments: