Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend Highlights

Well I think I can finally say that I have come a bit addicted to this blogging world - it is my new facebook. I am suppose to be cleaning my room this morning and well I have cleaned off my entire desk but the piles of clothes can wait.

Friday night the roomie and I went to the YMCA for a little workout action followed by some yummy spaghetti that the bf cooked for us when we got home. We watched some TV and headed off to bed rather early for a Friday night.

Saturday morning we were up bright and early for the RACE FOR THE CURE. It was soo much fun. It was amazing seeing all the people walking or running for breast cancer. It was a very humbling experience to be apart of something that big. There were over 25,000 people there! I must say it was very cool to run down the middle of Hillsbourgh Street, Dixie, etc.

Saturday evening we were invited to Barefoot in the Park s house for a couples evening filled with yummy food and games. It was a great way to spend the evening after an early morning. It was a ton of fun getting to hangout with other couples.

Sunday was cleaning day ... I am trying to get myself ready for school - classes begin Thursday evening. It is going to be an adjustment working all day and class in the evening..thankfully it is only one day a week! Sunday ended with some yummy sushi and relaxation in front of the TV.

3 comments:

C + O said...

you little blogger you! sounds like life is treating you well - and good on you for the race for the cure! so proud of you.

let's catch up tonight. i leave wednesday for italy.
xox

Well I Do Declare said...

I just got your message about the Kenny Chesney tickets. Please email if it pans out. DeclareNC@gmail.com

Ashley. Unscripted... said...

I agree, this blogging thing is totally addictive.