Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thinking ...

Im headed off to nursing school in January - I've been out of college for 2 years and I am quite excited about this life change especially considering some other life changes I have been going through (one of them -I am now single for the first time in years - my point nothing is holding me back). Anyways I was playing around on google this morning and I have been really toying with the idea of doing something with really meaningful with my life once I graduate from nursing school. Okay where is she going with this? Well after I graduated from college (round 1) I went to Kenya on a medical mission trip and loved it. Now Im thinking after round 2 perhaps I can do something such as ...

Doctors without Boarders ...or Red Cross International ... I dont know ... like I said Im toying with these ideas and I have some time before any decisions are made. Regardless if Goose and I dont end up Sri Lanka - perhaps I can do the travel nursing gig for a bit. Travel nurses make fantastic money and basically are placed all around the United States for 6-8 week periods. Great way to see the country and be paid for it.
Anyone's thoughts on my life?

1 comment:

C + O said...

do it do it do it! i think it would be a great opportunity. i want to do something similar after PA school. :) xo