Remember me? Yes I am still alive and so is Goose. I have become a blog stalker rather than a blog contributer but I've decided it is high time to get back into the swing of things. Last semester of nursing school had me in tears um every week - no joke. It was truly one of the most difficult and trying times in my life - every single week it was like - really?! Come on!
However - I made it! I am through and onto the next round ... semester three. I am with the mommas and babies and I love it! I never ever thought that I would enjoy pediatrics but I LOVE IT. I am challenged and yet have a smile on my face every day - well basically everyday. :)
In other news and relations - my weekends have been filled with friend time ... making new friends and spending qt time with the old ones. Fabulousness.
What else? Well hopefully I will start to keep up with this thing and fill you in on my crazy adventures at the hospital - because oh yes I get to rotate through labor and delivery. Hopefully I am caught up in the whole "miracle of birth" part of this and not "oh my that is coming out of that and looks like that?!"

1 comment:
Welcome back! How exciting to see a post from you in my reader. I totally feel you about the whole nursing school thing... I graduate this summer, but I don't feel ready at all! I did L&D last semester, and I start peds next week. Med-Surg isn't really doing it for me right now, but I have high hopes for the next rotation!
Can't wait to keep reading!
ACH
(formerly of "making stuff and doing things," now "just some ideas," a silly little wedding inspiration blog :))
Post a Comment