Wednesday, February 17, 2010
OB/GYN Clinic
So... I spent the day doing rounds at the hospital with one of the docs followed by spending the rest of the afternoon with nurses and docs at a ob/gyn clinic. Let me start with I had expectations of sitting in on ultrasounds (watching the baby move or finding out what sex the baby is!), hearing the fetal heart monitor, and doing abdominal exams in hopes of figuring out is that a head or a foot. All of these expectations were met - however by the afternoon since I am such an eager learner (damn me) I was able to follow one of the docs through all of his other visits. Oh yes the glorious Pap smear, pelvic exam, etc. One two many va-jay jays later I was praising God it was time for me to go home. Granted I love the other aspects of this whole journey of creating life - just not where the journey ends. Hopefully I will get over myself in time for the delivery portion of rotations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL - omg. What a day!
Haha! Too funny :P
PS - happy birthday today :-)
Post a Comment