Tuesday, July 20, 2010

And We are Back!

Hello Friends ... if there are any out there still reading ....

I know it has been months since my last post but seriously life was not that interesting and then it got interesting and then I forgot to write about it. BUT IM BACK! And this next segment of blogging is going to be about the travels west. Yes that is right - Pav takes on America Part 2. I will be taking a week to travel out west and plan on doing some mountain climbing, camping, people meeting, food eating, and fun time wedding celebrating.
So hopefully if there is anyone out there reading still - please join me on my most excellent adventure. However as a side note - the Goose will not be joining me on my most excellent adventure. Not cool - I know but Aunt Jenn is taking care of her and since I will be gone for 2 weeks and not 2 months it made more sense to leave her be.

2 comments:

ACH said...

HEY! Welcome back. I just got back to blogging, too. Can't wait to read all about your adventures!

Magnolias & Juleps said...

i mean, it's about time...