Sunday, July 25, 2010

Did I mention ? Oh maybe not ...

So last post I mentioned that Lucy would not be joining me on this road trip ... however someone else will be. I guess this is where some people think the road trip got a whole lot more interesting as a opposed to the fact that I'm just seeing America. I traveling with my ex boyfriend from high school .... oh and part of college. Now first off I have no plan whatsoever to get all let's rekindle the old flame here ... there is reason why he drove me up the wall when were in our late teens/ early 20's and I am sure that reason is still there eight years later. We have been friends again now for about three or so years. But I figured I would mention this little tidbit since I'm pretty sure M&J and JB have a bet going on as to when the first hook up is going to take place on the open road. You can place your bet with them.

Oh and one more thing - why am I traveling across the country with him? Because I have a big mouth and said jokingly - "Let's road trip it out west!" When I found out he was looking a jobs in Denver. Me and my never thinking through grand ideas.

Okay I need to pack being that it's 8:45 and I have suppose to be leaving in an hour and I still haven't showered. And I smell like a bar. Perhaps going to Tim McGraw AND going out to the bars was not the smartest decision. But I did have a blast with everyone last night ... plus I'll just make my traveling companion drive.

No comments: