Thursday, August 5, 2010
Wedding
The real reason for why I came out west is because my best and oldest friend has decided to spend the rest of her life with her wonderful partner. So this weekend I will be in Leadville, CO watching them exchange vows and partying it up. Now tomorrow is her bachelorette party and this evening I spent making her a boob cake. Yes they actually sell cake pans in the shape of boobs. Now it is at this moment ... well perhaps when I was icing this thing that I realized how much I love her and our friendship. But at the same time I was actually more okay with this cake shape rather than the alternative for my other girlfriends which would have been a male appendage. For some reason icing that would have just been more ... what am I saying both just make me shake my head and say this is clearly a once in a lifetime kind of thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have so much fun at the wedding, sweetie :) By the way...please, no "other appendage" cakes at my bachelorette (in the WAY, WAY future!). I'd DIE :P
XOXO...miss you!
I molded a "male appendage" free form from rice crispie treats this spring for a friend's bachelorette. I've never been prouder of my artistic ability. :P
Post a Comment