Oh yummy....
However you need to have something sweet to follow that delicious dinner with -
DEEP FRIED PECAN PIE! Let me tell yall this is one of the best things I have ever eaten. Im a big fan of the deep fried snickers but this was the new thing to try at the Fair this year so of course I had to try it. Soooo goood.
After finishing that off we decided to walk around the fair and check out all the animals. Another one of my favorite things to do. We also saw the biggest pumpkin and watermelon and sweet taters. Dragging the roomie around to all the vendors and animals it was time to suck it up and ride some rides. I believe they were fun however the whole time I was praying out loud and/or screaming with my eyes shut.
The view from our cage - or the rides name The Zipper.
The roomie in the cage - she was having a delightful time while I was not.
Once the roomie had her fill of rides we decided to eat some more (of course!) French fries from Al's French Fry Stand and Ham Biscuits from the Church were definitely in order. So yummy. After feeling like complete heifers we called it night but not before we watch the fireworks.

1 comment:
YUM! I wanted so badly to try the Deep Fried Pecan Pie, but it didn't happen :( I hope they have it next year!
Post a Comment