Thursday, October 16, 2008

Getting Better

Third game for kickball was last night and are you ready for this ... I ran around all of the bases and scored a run! I also was able to improve my catching skills on 3rd base. I was moved from 2nd to 3rd because I talk to much to the other girls - now I have to be separated by the guys.


The roomie and I joined some of our fellow team members after the game for a couple of drinks at PR. We had a great time with the guys.

On another note ...it is that time of year again - my favorite:
THE STATE FAIR!



The fair is hands down one of my favorite things about fall. When I was younger I used to compete in the horse show part of the state fair and loved it! Now I enjoy going to the Village of Yesteryear, milking the cows, checking out the GIANT produce, seeing all the farm animals and of course EATING! What is your favorite thing to eat at the fair?

Mine?

Ham Biscuit, Corn, deep fried candy bar (do not judge), giant turkey leg, sausage and peppers, french fries.... yup Im a fatty.