...sometimes is smooth running and other times it can be a bit sticky.
This weekend was a whirlwind of events. Friday night I babysat for one of my coworkers. She has an adorable 6 year old who is just full of himself. So cute - it almost made me want one - almost. Then I met up the roomies to grab a drink and do some dancing at Felsons. My thighs were a bit ouchy the next morning. However I still went and worked out with the personal trainer where I had my behind handed to me. I love it - but at the same time I am just praying for the torture to end.
I decided to skip out on the State game and took my little brother shopping for homecoming. He is such a boy. I asked him if he was planning on asking the girl he is taking to be his girlfriend - since he is either texting or talking to her 24/7. He told me he was going to wait and see how the dance goes before he does anything. Okay right...
Saturday I had a lovely dinner at The Point. Um yummy yummy yummy - love going there. The waiter was hot hot hot and by the end of dinner he ended up giving us free shots. What a great way to end one's meal. From there the night gets a bit hazy and by hazy ... I didnt end up in bed till 4:00 am.
Sunday I was up and getting ready for a 5k. It was to support Students Against Drinking and Driving and was put on by my highschool. Lets just say I did not exactly run the best that I could have. I had a terrible headache and felt awful ... what a great example I am. Anyways I spent the rest of the day in bed. And that my dear blog friends sums up my life for the past 48 hrs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love the update. i got your card on saturday - thank you! let's start a letter exchange - it'll be fun! love you!
glad the weekend was good!
Post a Comment