I am super excited to announce that C+O will be coming home for Christmas and not only will she be coming home - but M is joining her! I can not tell yall how excited I am about this because not only are they coming home for Christmas but we get to go on a road trip. We are headed to Ocracoke Island but will be making a few pitstops on the way down and back. C hasnt been to the beach in umm something like 6 years at least ..okay maybe not that long - but it is such a sin that she hasnt seen the beautiful Atlantic Ocean in quite awhile. Even if it will be um 60 degrees outside we still get to go and put our feet in the sand and run around in the salt air. Pictured below are my two yoga lovin' gals....

Anywhos C and I have been friends for umm years - we met in the 6th grade and have just loved one another ever since! Though the distance might be far we have still kept up with one another. When we were in college we drove cross country - I think that was one of the best roadtrips I have ever been on - to Boulder, CO to bring C back to school. It was my first time out west and I have been back every summer. Love Love Love Boulder. Needless to say I am pretty excited that we will be able to do this roadtrip because C does not get home very often and when she is here the family does want to spend time with her. Whatever that is all about. haha. Anywhos M will be coming home with her and I cant wait to hit the road with these two.

No comments:
Post a Comment