Monday, January 19, 2009

My first tagging/award!

I was tagged by Well, that's just Fabulous! And I must say I am a bit excited...because I have never been tagged before or won anything and now I get both in one swoop. I was awarded The Honest Scrap Award and now I get to tag 10 others. So here goes bloggers....



here are the rules.......

1. choose and minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design

2. show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "honest scrap." well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

3. least at least 10 honest things about yourself



My Top 10 Honest Things:



1.) I am terrible with dates and commitments. I have this problem where I say yes to anything and everything before realizing that maybe something else is going on! I'm trying to get better - hence I bought a planner and have started writing everything down.



2.) I love to entertain and throw parties. It gives me an excuse to make appetizers which I love.



3.) I squeeze my toothpaste from the top...not the bottom. I know - it makes for a mess later on but I still do it that way.



4.) I hate throwing things away - school binders, mail, the list goes on.



5.) I love to read - for pleasure. The Nursing School books not so much.



6.) Back in the day I used ride horses and compete every other weekend. I miss it terribly but hopefully (when I am making money rather then spending it) I will get back into the sport.



7.) My closet is organized according to color and like Fabulous - if my closet had the door on it would be closed - especially when I am sleeping!



8.) I love College Football and Basketball - the only things I truly love about it getting cold.



9.) Nothing delights me more then cracking open a delicious beer or pouring a glass of wine and sitting outside on warm summer nights with friends.



10.) I spent a month in Kenya and cannot wait to go back - cross fingers it happens Summer of 2010. :)



Okay now to pass the fun along ....

1.) Catherine and Oliver

2.) Allison and Will

3.) M& J

4.)Barefoot Bird

5.) Coco's Cuckoo

6.) Well I do Declare

7.) Just for Yu

1 comment:

Well I Do Declare said...

Thanks for the tag! I will get to work!