Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Im Back!

Ladies Im back and in school! That is right - yesterday I started my very first day of Nursing School. I am so excited. I have already got a study group together and let me tell y'all they are such wonderful girls. All of them are second time arounders and know how this time we are going to have to buckle down and study hard! However we already plan on going out for drinks after our first exam - so let me tell y'all these are my kind of girls! :) hehe.

Christmas was amazing - best Christmas I have had in a couple of years...followed by fun times with Catherine and the Goodsons...followed by a wonderful New Year in Charleston,SC.

I promise to post some pictures - but Blogger is being difficult.

With this being said ...Im off to watch The Dark Knight.

1 comment:

C + O said...

congrats on a great first day at school, pavia! hopefully we can catch up over the weekend - i want to hear all about your week. xo