Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to All and to All....

Well I think its time Pav signs off for a couple of days - with the holidays and work (everyone and their mother is trying to get a sugury in before the end of the year)has been very busy. Grandpa is in town, as well as the older brother, and of course Catherine. After I get off work this afternoon I will head home to spend the next two nights with the family ... this weekend Catherine, Mandy, Goose, and I will head to the beach and see the Goodson Family and have some fun times at beach. Then its back home until New Years Eve and I am headed with some girlfriends to Charleston to ring in 2009!


With this being said blog friends - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Danielle Moss said...

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that you have a happy New Years as well!

Danielle