I'm sitting here on the couch watching Home Alone (best Christmas movie from when we were kids - hands down) and Lucy keeps walking over to the Christmas tree and putting her face in it. Its the funniest thing. She just sticks her whole face in the tree - stands there for like 20 seconds - walks away and plops herself in front of the fire...gets up and does it again. Its not like she is trying to mess with the ornaments or eat the branches ... perhaps she enjoys the smell of the evergreens.
I love dogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Lucy is precious (and I really love her name!).
I also love Home Alone. I finally bought it this year (and it was only $5!).
Can I add you to my blog list on my blog? I'm sure you won't mind but it's polite to ask, right?
Post a Comment