Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sugar Me Gently

Umm...

So my car has broken down (bless Mary Sue) ...should have heeded the warning signs when she started bucking. However Robert my awesome mechanic says its most likely spark plugs and she just needs a tune up and she is not going to die - not yet anyways.

In the process of me getting ready this morning I was ironing my clothes like a good girl and my iron fell on my wrist. Can we say AWESOME to second degree burns on my wrist. Sweetness. Thankfully I work at a hospital and their are plenty of doctors and nurses for me to show my injury too. Anyone want to play doctor? hehe just kidding!


However this is okay - why?! Because when life hands you lemons you make lemonade and for some reason I still have a skip in my step ... hmm I wonder why? Well this evening I will sit down explain to y'all why this could be. Well maybe tomorrow - I have Bunco this evening to attend too....

2 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

YIKES!!! Hope your burn is ok! Have fun at Bunco :)

C + O said...

can't wait to see you in A WEEK! hope your burn heals quickly. xo