Okay so update on Mary Sue - she is running as Robert the mechanic put it "Like she is fresh off the lot" - however it cost me $500.00 to obtain this "fresh off the lot" vehicle. Um can we say super de duper...but I must say Mary Sue has been so good to me over the past couple of years and I hope this continues because we have two years left together and home girl needs to get my behind to Durham and back everyday for nursing school. Breaking down in Durham is never an option for me.
So on a positive note - not only is the car fixed but the gas mileage should improve lots. Yeah!
Ahh crap - okay I promise I will actually get to the smiling part mentioned in my earlier post but I need to get ready for Bunco...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Breaking down in Durham could be downright scary!
Post a Comment