Tuesday, December 9, 2008

After Work Happenings...

When I got off of work this afternoon I went and ran a few errands around town. One of my errands brought me here:


The Library! Now let me tell y'all I really cannot remember the last time I checked out a book. It has been awhile...I have this thing about buying books. Every time I go to Costco or Target I buy a book. However - I think my budget could handle me not buying a new book...hence the trip to the library. Allison recommended the following book because I our recent adventure planning with Catherine.

Did y'all know you can check out your own books now? That was fantastic. However they did not have the fun due date stamp thing that you use on the back. I mean come on that's the best part!

On the way home I decided to picked up some dinner for the me and the roomie (see below and be jealous)





Oh yes - a delicious pepperoni and mushroom pizza from Amedeos (with a side of Ranch). I hardly ever eat/touch pizza these days BUT some times you have to give in succumb to the cravings and today was one of those days. :)

4 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

Sounds fun (and yummy) minus the pepperoni for me, of course :)

I wish I could sit down and read a book! No patience or time! Ok, it's really the patience thing.

C + O said...

i'm laughing out loud at the thought of you reading into thin air. a good book, but definitely dense at times. i admire your determination. xo

Barefoot in the Park said...

so the library is one of my favorite places. it is great people watching. great choice for dinner too :)

i admire you reading a "serious" book...i'm hooked on chick-lit!

Well I Do Declare said...

I seriously need to get a library card!! Maybe I will do that this weekend, if I am not too "tired" after Friday ;)