Friday, June 19, 2009

It's the Simple Things


Like an ice cream cone on a hot sunny day in a sleepy town ... 


or new friendships 


or great hugs 

or just laying out and enjoying the morning sun 

One thing I have learned while being here is taking the time to enjoy the things we take for granted.  Our days are not getting any longer and we will continue to fill our schedules with as much as possible ... so take a minute and remember the small / simple things we so often overlook. 


Enjoy your weekend y'all! 

4 comments:

Barefoot in the Park said...

it looks to me like you might never want to come home ...

please do! :)

Julie said...

that ice cream looks amazing. plus, I've always wanted to ride one of those bikes. looks like you are having fun, but please come home.. we need you for second semester!!

Red and White Preppy said...

I agree with Barefoot! I can get the desire to stay, but we miss you here!

KPB said...

Don't worry y'all Im coming back ! Eventually... hehe :) I do miss y'all though!