Y'all I do not even know where to begin.
Each day I have been going on hikes and attending yoga classes. Yoga - my new obsession. Catherine of course has been raving about yoga for months and well I have been very intimidated by it. Well with Catherine and Mandy by my side I have now attended several yoga classes, some twice in one day, and even several hot sessions! It is amazing - I have never challenged myself physically, mentally, and spiritually. If you have never taken a class - do it.
Now let me step off my soap box and move onto the hiking ... so far the Goose and I have done Mount Sanitas and the Flatirons.

The Flatirons - Lucy (in the middle) is having the time of her life with her cousins Misha (the one with the fluffy tail) and Oliver (the chocolate lab).
So far I have summated Mount Sanitas twice - it is a great hike and has a fantastic view from the top. You can see all of Boulder and then some.
Goose and I at the top!
Now besides hiking and yoga - I have been exploring Boulder and taking little road trips around the Boulder area. The Boulder Farmer's Market is hands down awesome. Not only is the selection of organic foods - fantastic but they have live music and a beer garden. Two thumbs up. I have gone to Nederland - a little mountain town north of Boulder, Evergreen - a gorgeous mountain town where my new fantastic roomie Megs grew up and Johhny Depp apparently owns a home, and Gun barrel - where Celestial Seasoning factory is located! Of course I went on a tour and tasted tea from the menu of 124 options. I also got to see Sleepy Time tea being made and package!
This past week has been amazing - however here is the real deal - everyday I meet someone new. I have met some of the most wonderful people - open, giving, friendly, intelligent people. Each person who has come into my life I feel as though there is a reason - something I am to learn from this person. It is such a beautiful thing - relationships - friendships - the humans ability to have this love and be able to share a level of themselves with others. It is truly wonderful.

6 comments:
Pavia, you are looking happy and healthy and seem to be having the time of your life! Can't wait til you get back so we can see all of your pictures!
We miss you here in NC, but I'm glad you're having a great time! Isn't yoga the best?
Jealous...you look good :)
glad you're having such an awesome time! im so envious!!! we are totally hiking the sanitas when i get out there!
and you better be eating some buffalo meat when i arrive!! also...go eat at sherpas...im obssessed!!
xoxo
al
thank you for reminding me to get back into the groove of going to yoga!!
You & Goose are looking so cute! I'm (clearly) a bit behind on my blog reading, but I'm catching up! It's looks like you're having a fun-filled June!
Post a Comment