That is right kids - I have given up meat for awhile. Now that I am living with two vegetarians I figured I would give it a swirl. So it light of giving up meat - Mandy and I decided it was only right that I go all out on my last meat meal. I bought and grilled up 1 lb of Bison Meat - with blue cheese crumbles - and ate the whole damn thing.
The Finished Product - Does it not look so Delicious?!
The First Bite - YUMMY!
Almost Done!
Finished!!
After eating the 1lb monster - I promptly took the dogs on a walk.. a nice long walk.

3 comments:
Hilarious!! The pup behind you looks like he wants a bite!
Ok. I make lamb.
Way to go out with a bang (with a burger?)! Good luck being vegetarian... I promise it'll be a whole lot easier when you're living with other veg's!
Post a Comment