I am having a posting block. Not sure what I would like to write about or what I have time to at the moment to write about. I think I still need to find a general direction to take this blog in. Some blog friends discuss travel, others are very good at writing down their thoughts, some lead interesting lives, and others are just down right witty. Me - well I am so all over the place it is hard for me to sit down and write about just one thing. I have ideas popping up all over the place but do not have the time to do something with them. Once again - more hours in a day - I need to find more.
I could blog about excellent deals and shopping (one of my favorite past times.) Today's subject JCrew and their supposedly amazing sales ... tomorrow How I got screwed on sale items, shipping, etc. by supposed JCrew sale. Perhaps I will just be Random Randal and just blog about everything and anything. Eh-you know what having the personality that I do, I am never going to be able to find a rhythm to this blog thing. You are just going to have to deal with mediocrity when it comes to these things. I am working on my perfection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm one of those random (and boring!) bloggers. I say just write what you feel like writing. :)
just write what you feel/see/do and it will be simply fabulous.
i would love to hear more about nursing school!
Post a Comment