Friday, March 27, 2009

Babysitting Highlights

Last night I babysat for one of my favorite 3 year olds. Henry is a darling little preppy blonde hair child who I just want to hug and not let go. Ohh he is so cute. Okay so moving on to last nights highlights ....

When I arrive to babysit, Henry was in the tub having a bath. I went in to say hello and this is what he says (looking up at me with his big brown eyes) "Guess what?! I just peed straight up in the air!" Me - Trying to hold in laughter respond - "You did?" and he says "Yes. And I peed in the tub." Oh jeeze.

Later on that evening as I am putting this little gem to bed he tells me that when Mommy and Daddy come home I can just spend the night. This way we can play in the morning and if I want he can come over to my house. hehe. I just love that child.

1 comment:

Barefoot in the Park said...

i love babysitting stories! happy friday!