Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's another Saturday night

and I ain't got nobody... well that's not true - I have Ms Goose. However as I am sitting here working on some school stuff that song keeps popping in my head. Perhaps it's because I am suppose to be out gallivanting with friends in search of possible prospects and therefore eliminating my need to sing Sam Cooke songs to myself and Lucy. It is just gross outside (cold and rainy) and honestly I have no desire to go out...which works out well with my school work and my wallet. Plus its cool that I'm like the dog lady in training - which I'm pretty sure is better than being known as the cat lady. Okay maybe I should reconsidered going out tonight.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't blame you - and I think being Dog Lady > Cat Lady, just my $0.02 though ;-)

Red and White Preppy said...

I did the same exact thing last night... We can be dog ladies together :)