Monday, April 6, 2009

Ponies, Sweet Tea, and Rolling Hills


Pav, RW&P, and M&J decided to hit the road and head north for the Old Dominion Races this weekend.  What an amazing weekend we had!  We had so much fun on our road trip to M&J's roots.  We could not ask for better weather - sunshine and blue skies.



The ladies of the tailgate: here we have Vicki T , Me, RW&P, and M&J at the races. 




I think we tried to take this picture four or five times and always managed to cut someone's head out.  The side effects of drinking all day in a field - fine motor skills go out the door. 
I have lots more pictures - but I am getting annoyed with blogger - so this is all you get for right now. 

In other exciting news - the roomie and I are moving in 3 weeks.  Half of the house is in boxes...I am ready to move and get my life organized!  Also I found someone to sublease my room - thank goodness!  I was beginning to really stress out about finding someone - I have had ads up on craig's list since February.  My check list is finally starting to dwindle down.  Hope everyone has a great week.  :) 


No comments: