Sunday, April 19, 2009

The WEEK I have been waiting for ....


Okay if you are friends with me on facebook - I am sure you have seen the countdown I have going on.  This Friday the roomie and I will be moving to our new abode and we CANNOT wait. However there are several other things going on this week that is going to make it INSANE. So without further ado allow me to share in pictures what will be taking place. 

Monday & Tuesday: 
I will be here for clinical...














Wednesday: Studying for this


















which will be taken on THURSDAY morning because THURSDAY evening I will be having a Cheeseburger in Paradise. 

OH YES - Mr Buffett will be in town and I will be seeing him along with RW&P and Declare! Whoot whoot. 

Friday: Rise and Shine because its....

MOVING DAY! 


Saturday: I am headed out to the neighboring county for the annual ... 


Sunday: 

I am just hoping I'm alive.  




I'll see y'all in a week... 

Promise to have pictures of these fabulous events and of the new pad! 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You and the gang MUST come by my tent for jello shots on Saturday... can't wait :-)

ACH said...

OMG, I am so jealous! What a fabulous week!

I was at a the annual "Annapolis Cup" Croquet Match (my alma mater vs. the Naval Academy). Yes, some might consider the kids I went to school with a little crazy, but darn if we don't know how to throw a good party!