Saturday, May 2, 2009

I am here!

Blog Friends I am alive and moved and I still have my liver! Life is good ... just got internet yesterday - thank goodness.  You have no idea what it is like to go a week without internet or dvr and I am sad to say that yes I am addicted to both.  Sitting in parking lots bumming internet from cafe's and hotels  - well that just makes me feel like a shady individual. But alas - all is well at the abode.  I LOVE IT!  The neighbors are wonderful, Lucy is just loving her new digs and friends, and I have already planned the first block party - taking place on Cinco de Mayo.  But I have lots more to blog about - but it will have to wait because its bed time and I have work at the Stationery Store tomorrow. 

xoxox 
Pav 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Welcome back :-) What a hilarious comment about the sketchy internet "borrowing" ;-) Glad you love the new place!