Okay I need to get dressed - actually I need a glass (or bottle) of wine first.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
I just don't wanna ....
I'm going on a date tonight and I do not want to go. In hopes of sabotaging this possible relationship I am blogging about it because that always seems to do the trick. Seriously I can think about 10 things I would rather do this evening and one of those is reorganize my closet. If I didn't have to get ready I would blog more about this individual. However I do have to remember I brought this on myself - I need to stop talking to strangers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Haha, bummer ;-) Be sure to let us know how it turns out!
can we have some details please?
updates? recaps?
I'm dying to hear the recap! I hope everything went well!
Post a Comment