Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hmmmm

I love windows - big windows, natural light - its one of those things that just make me happy.  In my new room I have two big windows side by side and a window in my bathroom!  Every morning when I wake up - first thing I do is open my blinds and jump in the shower.  It helps generate that seize the day attitude. 

Today I was driving on the busy road behind my new house and looked over and said "Oh look self - there are the darling brick townhouses you get to live in!  Oh and look there is your townhouse!  And your big pretty windows!  And your bed!  And well your room...." 







Note to Self:  Perhaps I should invest in some curtains. 

2 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

Oh, Pav...I love you!

Lisa said...

Hahaha, yikes! Totally worth having that "a ha!" moment now, though ;-)