Utah was amazing! I have never seen rocks/canyons/water/desert like that in my life. The pictures do not do it justice. I think I was in shock for the first two days...I just could not get over what I was looking at.
Megs and I did some hiking on the trip and this is a picture overlooking the canyon where we stayed for two of the nights. It was just gorgeous. At night we would lay out on the roof of the boat and just watch all of the shooting stars.
Now besides star gazing - there was a lot of laughing, drinking, swimming, eating, and card game playing going on. It was just awesome.
Let's see here ... ahh so on the way home from Utah - Megs and I made a pit stop at this fine establishment. Turns out Ol Jed is from Havlock, NC. How crazy is that?
Friday afternoon we (all the roomies plus KJ) hopped in the Leave No Trace vehicle and headed up to Fort Collins to the New Belgium Brewery.
Y'all this was the craziest day I have had in quite awhile. I called up there to see if there were any tours left and there wasn't but the lady told me we could still go on the private one if we wanted. Disappointed but in true Pav like fashion I was still excited to go to New Belgium. So we start our self guided tour and I'm watching the Fat Tire cans go flying by on the conveyer belt and one of the workers walks up to me and asks if we are all 21. Confused - I respond Yes... well he opens the door, walks up to the conveyer belt, grabs us 5 Fat Tires and just hands them to us. Fresh cold Fat Tire - GLORIOUS. Oh it gets better ...
We continue down the hallway and another worker stops and asks us if we would like to go on one the actual ticket tours. Um - yes! We were able to go upstairs and sample even more free beer...followed by 5 free samples in the tasting room.
The Ladies!
KJ enjoying her delicious beverage fresh off the conveyer!
C enjoying a spin on the mini fat tire bike on our tour
C enjoying her samples
Me enjoying mine ... perhaps a bit too much
Sliding down the slide during the tour ... in a dress not the best of ideas but this was at the end of the tour and decision making skills were not the sharpest.

No comments:
Post a Comment