Monday, July 6, 2009

Is it really stalking...

if you are watching from your back porch? Or am I just being a creeper?  I bet if I explain myself - y'all would agree I was really just being a nosey neighbor and nothing more. 

So I just got back from a ridiculous hike - ie left at 10am and got home at 2pm and was starving. I made myself the most delicious wrap known to mankind and decided to sit out on the porch while reading some blog posts and enjoying said delicious wrap. (how is that for winded run on sentence ?!)  Well my neighbors - these hot hot college boys who are not wearing their shirts - are setting up a tent.  In their very very tiny backyard.  Now I know sometimes if you purchase a tent you need to waterproof it or check to see everything works but these boys are not doing this.  I know this because they set up a tarp in the trees.  Not only am I perplexed as to why they are setting up the tent but I can't help but watch these delightfully cut men.  

Oh forget this - I am going to ask them what in the heck they are doing or if they could use a hand. ;) 

2 comments:

Julie said...

did you end up talking to them/

Speaking of Southern said...

so what were they doing?!