Monday, July 20, 2009

The Good Ol South - Home Again

Hey y'all!! I am finally back in the south once again and what a road trip! I think it was something like 2,000 miles that good ol Mary Sue the 'Roo covered on this leg of the trip. I will be posting pictures and filling y'all in on how the Goose and I came home.

I'll give you this ... we started in Boulder - headed north to South Dakota - headed east to Chicago - picked up the roomie in Chicago - drove south to NC - just to drive across the state and back north to the Virginia border to go to the lake for the night. I mean when you have already been in the car for 11 hrs what's another 2 ?! Especially when cold beers, a hot tub, and great friends await you!

Okay tonight I will go into further explanation - right now I need to start unpacking and get to the grocery store.