Since my recent singleness I have been trying to reconnect with old friends and get back out there on the social scene. Thank goodness being shy has never been a problem for me and I think I could carry on a conversation with a wall. Anyways enough about me and my weird self ...
The roomie (who I am thinking of name to refer to her as so yall can know the difference between the two of them) and I have decided to join a Kickball team. I found the team on craigs list, it is a coed team and they were in desperate need for some girls - umm perfect?! Our team name is "Picked Last." How wonderful/awesome is that? The girl that is heading up the team is designing a cute tshirt with the team name on the front and our nickname on the back. Do not distress my fellow blog readers I will post a picture of my kickball uniform as soon as I get the tshirt. I am so excited. We play either every M, W or T,Th. The games begin the last week in September so the count down has begun!
As for this weekend I am headed to Charleston. I cannot cannot wait to get there! I am visiting my older brother ... lots of good times (drinking) and beach time await me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i almost just spit water all over my keyboard when i read the part about you talking to a wall. so true :).
haha. miss you so much! have fun in chucktown. give ol' nicky a hug for me. xoxo
yay kickball! I play here in DC and it's LOTS of fun and a great way to meet other people who want to make new friends. Enjoy!!
Hey Pav...just wanted to say hi! I hope I get to see you while Diego's here in for the next month. :) AAaaaaaaand Diego's killllllllllliiiiiiing Eva at the Wii. Pretty great. :) xoxo.
p.s. I loved kickball too!
Post a Comment