So today when I got home from work Miss Lucy (im not going to call her by her pet name because she is in trouble) had gone number 1 in my roomies bedroom. Now - first off she knows where the bathroom is for animals with four legs - outside. Second she has been getting into everything lately. She ate a pair of my shoes while I was at Church on Sunday - which is way unfair because I come home all filled with grace and there is no way I can start beating her in that kind of mood.
Needless to say I am bad mother. As I sit here complaining about my companion, I know she wouldnt do this if she wasnt bored. I have been bad about taking her on a walk in morning and that would help so much. Also she likes it when the TV is on ..especially animal planet. She definitely minds her manners when she is getting attention!
Okay enough about that .. no more offering my dog up for adoption on facebook. I need to get myself organize and take better care of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ohhh Lucifer....
Post a Comment