Its very windy and very cold and very fall-esk today. And I must say I like it - I like it alot.
It might be time to get the pumpkins and mums from the Farmers Market.
or
I'm just going to shop online for things I think I need but really dont but its been 6 months since I have worn it so I've forgotten. :)
Oh - I got my schedule for kickball today! Wahoo - Practice is on Sunday and our first game is on Wednesday. So excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i am so coming to one of your games.. i think my date this evenign knew a lot about my past, and it kinda weirded me out.. or maybe i was being paranoid. but it concernced one of your teammates.. oye... what was i thinking!!! xoxoxo... i need a wing man friday night.. holla
Post a Comment