I have fallen in love with this wonderful town yet again. The heritage, the homes, the food, the people, the downtown area and nightlife. Love Love Love it! I have been in the same town since I was eight and do not get me wrong I love every aspect of it - however I can help but think perhaps I need a change if anything maybe just for a little bit. So I have been toying to say the least about moving there after nursing school. We shall see what the future holds, right?
As for this weekend - I had a blast visiting the big brother. We went out Friday night to Reds, met up with some of the brothers friends and made some while dancing the night away! Saturday while recovering from Friday night's festivities we watched the ECU VS STATE game - can we say GO WOLFPACK!
Saturday night we headed to the Charleston Riverdogs Beer Festival - oh gracious what a fun time this lady had. Running around from vendor to vendor with my cup anxiously awaiting the next beer.
We ended the night by eating some delicious barbecue - which was a mustard base and I have to say I enjoyed very much. (perhaps because of all beer, who knows?)
Sunday morning the big brother and I head to Page's Okra Grill - the greatest establishment ever for southern cooking. I had the shrimp and grits and let me tell y'all - it was delicious. One I should not have finished the whole bowl but I did anyways :)
After saying my farewells to the brother and roommate I got on the road for the 4 hour drive home. All in all - awesome weekend!


2 comments:
so glad you had an awesome weekend down there!! :) i totally think you should not move to charleston but to boulder!!! boulder would love to have you out here :)
miss you!
al
i agree with allison! boulder loves you :). new pictures are up, by the way - enjoy! xo
Post a Comment