This weekend was one of the best I have had in long time. It started out on Friday night by going to see my personal trainer and working out some aggression. Never a bad thing. Then the neighbors who live down the hill from me decided to have a Hurricane Party - so much fun. We played beer pong and drank wine while we awaited Hanna's arrival. How rare is it that you actually enjoy your neighbors - let along hang out with them?
Saturday I was going to go to the state game ...however at the last minute some friends invited me down to Raleigh Wide Open. Raleigh Wide Open happens every year, they shut down Fayetteville Street and vendors set up food and trinkets for people to purchase. There is live music and this year the new convention was open for everyone to come and take a peak.
After walking around Fayetteville street we decided to go grab some food at a local bar and head off to see Chairmen. However the group decided to go to Blue Martini instead and hang out on Glenwood. I was a little sad about not dancing however we didn't stay long at Blue Martini before headed out to go dancing at a local bar. So much fun! I forgot how much I enjoy going dancing even though I am sooo bad. Nothing better then a night out with a bunch of friends!
Now if only I had the same kind of energy as last night to write this paper ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i love the new blog facelift!looks good...glad you had a fun weekend! thought about you today..will and i came back from aspen and drove over at pass at 12,000+ elevation (paved road the whole way!)
xoxo
allison
so loved the story about "dancing at a local bar..." hehe.
keep the updates coming, pav. miss you heaps. xo
Post a Comment