Well tonight the roomie and I are headed over to some new guy friends house to watch The Giants play tonight. Now - I know ladies
the Giants ? ! - I love them ..grew up watching them and they won the Superbowl (whoop whoop)
Now onto a bit more sensitive subject - for those of you who are close to me know of my recent life events ...I just want to say thank you thank you to everyone for your love. It is such a blessing to have such wonderful friends by your side.
You know the best part of this is that there is a reason for everything - God has a plan and if you have to take faith in knowing that there is a bigger plan for you.
Okay well enough about that ... I need to finish up some homework and get ready for the football game!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment